CAPITAL | Acquisition & Formation
The lifeblood of any company or project is access to capital. Whether it’s for business operations, client financing, development financing – the right capital and partners can make or break any model. We have extensive experience to structure and negotiate the right capital for each scenario, as well as direct access to institutional, venture, or private placement funds. Fees are often paid by the project of the source of capital
We also have a private fund that looks to place our own capital alongside select and quality partners and projects.
- Institutional Debt – For traditional loan options on businesses.
- Equity Partnerships – For business capital or project equity requirements.
- Private Investors – Accredited Investors looking for a better than market return
- Construction to Perm Loans – For construction projects.
- Private Placement / Capital Raises – When larger raises are needed utilizing private sources of capital from ‘Accredited Investors’. Regulations, disclosures, and legal forms are required to stay in compliance and exemptions from SEC oversight.
- Take-out Financing – For end-user sale financing on things like non-traditional homes.