MARKETING PRODUCTS & SERVICES
We passionately believe in branding and market-messaging as the foundation of any endeavor. We were so tired of dealing with outside companies who would oversell, underperform, and steal our content that we started and still operate our own marketing company, WordUp! Marketing. This way we keep complete control of our own portfolio’s needs, and pass our expertise, pricing, and secret sauce to clients and partners. We do it all, and we do it well.
Please visit WordUp! Marketing website for more details of full line of services offered.
OUR SECRET SAUCE – 9 PRINCIPALS
There are 9 key things that makes WordUp! Marketing unique from other large firms, or individual ‘keyboard contractors’.
- Limited Clientele - We don’t need the business. We are in a great position to choose who we want to work with, and focus on great result for them.
- Intimate Service - We thoroughly know our client’s ventures, often because we are consulting in other areas as well. Clients work with us directly and personally however suits them best; full-service or ala-carte.
- Real Experience - As venture capital entrepreneurs ourselves, we have been in the trenches. We have worked in many industries and with many companies, and usually know what works or what’s a waste.
- Value Added - Value, not volume. We don’t need to pitch anything just to add-on or make a buck. We focus on things that get results and add value.
- Full Control - Clients own the rights to every piece of work. We never hold stuff hostage. Ever. We own and maintain all our own servers to keep it safe from others attacks as well.
- Zero Contracts - Seriously. We work off simple letter agreements and if we aren’t adding value, we can part ways.
- Template Driven - There is not much new under the sun. Most of what is used can be customized from existing industry templates and systems to save time and money.
- Outsourced Specialists - We are partnered with a select team of specialists outside the US (English fluent and in same time zone) for much of the work to keep costs down. Way down!
- Equitable Pricing - Clients get ‘family pricing’ or ‘cost-plus’ transparency because we are an internally controlled subsidiary. We’re the least expensive option when calculating the full value we add.
“The key to success is to find a way to stand out - to be the purple cow in a field of monochrome Holsteins.” - Seth Godin from Purple Cow